Friday, March 10, 2006

yeah, I know

I haven't posted about the keys yet... I've had company driving me up the wall, work is just pissing me off and I haven't had time to do squat that I wanna do.

And if you can't tell I'm in a pissy mood anyway.

So, here's the deal. Company leaves tomorrow, wife works a 12 hour shift and if I play my cards right I may get to chill for a minute or two. When that happens I promise a post that you guys will bitch is too long to read for your MTV minds.

For now, hows about a peaceful Key West sunset from last weekend. Have a great weekend everybody!

4 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

yes, Billy, nice pic, but I see someone else is in a pissy mood today too. must be going around,
have a good weekend!

5:32 PM  
Blogger L said...

What a beautiful sunset picture thanks for sharing it. Enjoy your weekend.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Ms. M said...

Ah, fabulous pic. I love a beautiful sunset. Makes me feel all romantical and shit.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Jozee said...

I love kw have been there about 7 times thanks for the flashback!

Will check back for more pics.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home