Friday, September 15, 2006

work, work, work


Hello from the salt mines.

The pirate's been working non-stop for the last week. Yeah, I know, no excuse, but that's just the way it is. I'm ready to collapse. Been at it for nearly two solid weeks, but I get tomorrow off, finally.

Thanks to all those that have checked in to see if I'm still alive. I have been lurking a little, seems like everybody's getting along alright. 'Cept for sweet MG, she suffering for some unknown reason, how bout y'all stop by and show her a little love and encouragement.

I'll be back in a few days with stories of Sweetpea's car crash -she's okay, cars totaled; working at Epcot, pretty neat; and the master bath renovations. Too much work and no play makes Billy fucking tired.

It comes to a close today and there'll be beers poolside tonight about 6 pm for whoever wants to join in. Tomorrow night is a nice night out - I've got it coming.

Have a great weekend y'all.

8 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

Go out and get wild and crazy!! Have a great weekend.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a beer for me manana Boss, and I will have one for you at the baseball game tonight for you! I am sad we have no Fuck You FRiday, but that's ok.

Fuck you to PMS! I am tired of it taking over my life and making me crazy and hungry starving like I havent eaten intwo weeks and only junkfoodwill keep me alive. And the pimples! WhatAMI? 14? NOOOOO I want my face and my sanitybacknow! FUCK YOU PMS!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Glad your girl's ok! Get some sleep and have fun tomorrow!

Now, 6pm? I'll be there!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

Beers by the pool? I'm on my way! LOL!

Have a great weekend!

2:57 PM  
Blogger MG said...

thank you.

5:18 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Will be having a glass of wine at approximately...now. *L* Raise your glass and clink it with mine from two counties away! I was trying to get together with you and the wife a few nights ago, but I guess yall weren't around. We'll catch up eventually.

Love ya, pirate boy. Glad to hear the little one is alright.

CP.

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there sweetie! We're not going anywhere. Don't forget, September 19th is Talk Like a Pirate Day! YAY!!

10:43 AM  
Blogger April said...

Hope your weekend is fabulous & relaxing, Pirate. You deserve it.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home