Tuesday, August 29, 2006

FreeBoobyTuesday!

With the wonder of the internet and Google and Yahoo searches you'd think it would be easy to find some boobs in the rain. It's a lot tougher than you would imagine. Go head, try it. You wouldn't believe some of the crap that comes back. I thought at the very least I'd get a picture of the current administration in a Hurricane.

Boobs in the rain? Well, two reasons. Yesterday MG was in the mood for some rain sex... I'll leave it at that. And Ernesto's on his way, maybe... First he is, then he isn't, damn storms, I love this shit. For the last 20 hours we haven't been able to send a plane into see what's going on cuz he's in Cuban airspace, WTF? Can't we get past this shit for the safety and well being of my brethern here in the state of Florida. Folks will listen in on my conversations with my Grandma to keep me safe but we won't fly a plane over Cuba? Priorities people, priorities.

Anyways, here's what I could find... Boobs in the Rain.
Oh yeah, guess she is nekkid. Hey, Bonus Tuesday.

Have a great day my friends! Got bids to put out...

5 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

awww.... you looked for boobs in the rain, how sweet.

I'm thinking the next time it rains, really hard, really cold rain, I'll have to go out, in just my Tshirt and show you what's in my head in this sex in the rain thing I got going....

might make a good HNT.
or not.
we'll see...

btw I love her boots :)

10:58 AM  
Blogger April said...

Well I love a rainy night
Well I love a rainy night
I love to hear the thunder
Watch the lightning
When it lights up the sky
You know it makes me feel good

Well I love a rainy night
It's such a beautiful sight
I love to feel the rain
On my face
To taste the rain on my lips
In the moonlight shadow

Showers wash
All my cares away
I wake up to a sunny day
'Cause I love a rainy night
Yes I love a rainy night
Well I love a rainy night


That's where I wanna do it...:D

2:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not nearly as nice as last weeks. :) hahah

Good to see you are in a better mood

3:02 PM  
Blogger L said...

Great raincoat.

7:35 PM  
Blogger erika said...

Ohh I am so late for FreeBooby Tuesday! Sorry

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home