Thursday, October 19, 2006

HNIT - Slacker Edition

I know, I know.

I ain't been here.

No, I'm not sick anymore either.

Just trying to apply myself to shit that needs to be done.

Trying to be responsible.

Trying to be grown up.

Trying...

Trying hard.

I lack discipline.

This isn't really news, but it's something that I need to work on.

So, I'm working more diligently and not here like I was. All this diligent work is drowning my kid like creativity and irreverence. I hate that.

I read yesterday that was the mark of a mid life crisis. Say it ain't so. PLEASE!

Got no interest in buying a sports car. Got no interest in running off with my secretary, well, no more than usual (dress conservatively Softball Slut, lets not take any chances). And yes I always want to run off to the islands but no immediate plans for that either. I think I'm losing it.

But, for today, I'm gonna play. How's this?

Ya know, you can barely see the gray in this one.

Happy HNT y'all, if ya wanna play click the blue button and go see Os. He's got the down low on this here phenomenon.

And thanks to those who check in to see if I happened to post anything today. Maybe it'll get better soon.

8 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Ohhh...I see just the place for my hands to explore. ;-)

Happy HNT, Pirate.

Being busy and responsible sucks. Just so ya know.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So no bending over in my miniskirt with out panties? *pout*

Nice chest *wink wink*

12:01 PM  
Blogger erika said...

Wahoo! Hot stuff! I am sure no matter what age you are, you will be hot!!!

1:44 PM  
Blogger MG said...

oh my.
wow.
you surprise me again...

If this is your midlife crisis, ummmm...
I like it, continue on...

:)

HHNT, ok, going back to look again.
oh, I LOVE this angle!!!!!!

2:09 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Holy Happy Trails, Batman!

Ya done good, Pirate. Aye!

CP.

6:02 PM  
Blogger MG said...

ummm.... over here to see your "plank" ;)

11:44 AM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

What a lovely pirate chest. Kinda makes wanna go diggin' for treasure. (Ack, did I say that out loud!?)

:-)

7:40 PM  
Blogger Desireous said...

Oh my! Well who wouldn't want to get her hands all over that?!!

hugs
Des

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home