Thursday, October 12, 2006

HNT - Equipment Operater Edition

Sick again... dammit!

Can't seem to shake whatever it is I have, the Mrs. is gonna make me go to the Dr. again. NOOOOOO! whatever.

Monday I was feeling alright, which was good cuz we had a semi to unload, 32,000 pounds of freight. Yippeee. Wasn't bad this time though, it's amazing what kind of equipment you can rent for a couple cases of beer. Thanks Mr. Electrician (it was his machine).

I love playing with big toys and basically that's what I did most of the day, just play. Accomplished some work in the process, but that was purely by accident. First the truck looked like this:
Then I did this:

Then it looked like this:

(picture an empty fucking truck, blogger quit cooperating)

When we went to the beach what seems like forever ago, there were a couple of pieces of heavy equipment parked by the dunes; a bulldozer and a large front end loader - a bulldozer with a bucket. I wanted to play and that gave me an idea for the next business venture...

Billy's Big Boy Playground. Yep, a playground. Gonna have 20 acres and stock it with bulldozers and dumptrucks and cranes and forklifts and graders and you get the idea. Just like my sandbox when I was a kid but on a much larger scale. Silly men pay big dollars to go to baseball camp and hockey camp etc. How about 3 days in a big ass sandbox with big ass toys? Found a nice empty lot between a golf course, strip club and hotel that would be perfect. I think it'd be a hoot, there's gotta be more boys out there that would like it too. Working on the prospectus now, I'll be calling you for your investments in about a month.

Happy HNT all. Have a great Thursday!

4 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

You better go to the doctors don't make Mrs Pirate get all up on ya now!

Ohh you got to play with the bulldozer thingy! It is much more fun than playing with the little ones when you were a kid.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ohh I like the idea!!! Can I just write you a check? It's in the mail i promise. Alont with my electricity check.

3:44 PM  
Blogger MG said...

ok, so I'm not a guy, but I think you are on to something, sounds like a great idea. It's exactly what the pics brought to my mind...

HHNT I'm sorry you are still sick, maybe you're getting a season's worth of sickness at once and you'll be exempt from future bugs..

?

3:47 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

What a fabulicious idea Sir Pirate! Betcha it'd be a money maker fer shur.

Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather again. Hope it doesn't last too long!
:-)

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home