Tuesday, October 10, 2006

FREE BOOBY TUESDAY

Billy's back.

Feeling better, tired, but better. I don't get sick often, this was the first time in a couple of years, but when I do get sick, I do it right. We're talking walking dead type sick, cranky as hell type sick, stay the fuck away from me type sick... So... I did y'all a favor by not being here. Not only didn't I spread my germs but I spared y'all my bad attitude too. You can feel extremely sorry for the Mrs., the kids and the crew - they took the brunt of it. Awwwww.

Better now, time for BOOBIES!


Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

More later.

7 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

Wahoo! Glad your feeling better Billy! Just in time for Free Booby Tuesday!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am glad you are feeling better. I had my Death Plague for like 3 weeks. I am always sick though, so I am used to it. Ask the Mrs to rub you down with Vicks, Should be fun.
Nice Boobies

11:57 AM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

Glad you got your sea legs back!

If I had to go thru another bland Tuesday it might have been a mutiny.

Uhhh.. let me just add much fun can be had with Vicks. And I think SS knows what I mean.

1:31 PM  
Blogger MG said...

Glad to see you back, missed you :)

4:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I dont know what you are talking about? I am pure and innocent as the driven snow.


*snicker snicker* couldnt keep that up for too long. HAHA

10:29 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Gald to hear you are feeling better.

5:09 PM  
Blogger erika said...

OK Billy it is Thursday and we all know what that is..... HNT! Now I know your feeling better and you can't get your Mother to write a letter to get out of it.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home