Friday, October 13, 2006

FuckYou Friday! Mojo wanted.

Okay, this is a departure from FuckYou! Friday but this is my post none the less.

I've been negligent in getting around to see my blogger friends lately, mainly due to the recent bout of sickness I encountered; you can add working two jobs to that too. Nah, I'm not whining - I'm seeking forgiveness. I've just found out that one of my neglected blogger friends needs some help.

There is a woman out there in Blogland, a great woman, who works on many other peoples behalfs. She was in the Blogathon schlepping for the Pediatric Aids Foundation and has made making bloggers aware of womens issues a priority in her writing. And getting past her charitable works, the woman is just damned funny. I mean really funny. Most of her posts make whatever you're drinking come out your damned nose funny. She's on the list of folks I haven't been to see in a while. She is the Certifiable Princess. A Jew with a capital J, a Mom with a capital M, and Hilarious with a capital FUNNY.

But like I said she needs some help. The Pirate is turning to you, those of you that are still coming around to see if slacker Billy posted today. (thanks for that by the way, I'm trying to get better about it) CP's little boy is having some major medical issues, he has come up with pericardial effusion, fluid around the heart, apparently this has come about from a dog bite perhaps in combination with previous serious heart problems. Hell, I'm a Pirate, not a doctor Jim, she goes through it all here - take 5 minutes and go read this post. She's not asking for money or time or anything material, she's just asking for your support. Now the Pirate is not a praying man, but some of you are, you can do that for her. If you're like me, fire up some mojo, some good ju-ju, some pleasant and loving vibes if you would and send them to the Tampa Bay area for her. If ANYONE deserves some metaphysical help with a bad situation, it's CP. After you read her post about her son, dig through her archives, I'll bet she'll make your blogroll. That is if you like being entertained.

So, send little Nicholas and his momma and his family your prayers, your mojo, your love, your good thoughts. Anything ya got, let's help these people out, they're good folks; take a Pirate's word will ya. All my best CP, you got my number woman, call if ya need me. I'm not that far away.

Kinda makes me feel like a bigger wimp for letting this little sickness get the best of me. No matter how bad off you are - there's always somebody with bigger problems. Man I'd hate to be at the end of that line.

For FuckYou! Friday how about FUCK YOU to the dog that bit little Nicholas.

And a great FuckYou! Friday to you all.

6 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

You are absolutely THE BEST...
Get FUCKING well and enjoy the weekend.

9:20 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Thanks Billy for letting us know. Feel better soon. Maybe a vacation where you don't work 2 jobs with your wife who is also not allowed to work is what the doctor ordered!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

Awe! The poor thing! Yes, FUCK that dog!

Get better and have a fucktastic weekend!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

DAmmit!! Poor CP. It's always something. God give her a rest, cause she needs it. On my way over there.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

You're a good friend Billy, and I'll be sending my vibes over there without further delay.

7:16 PM  
Blogger CP said...

You are awesome, babe. Simply awesome.

Love ya, Pirate.

CP.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home