Wednesday, September 27, 2006

This just in...

I feel sick, really.

The tickle in my throat has settled in my chest.

I'll be hacking soon.

I feel warm, not in a good way.

I have chills.

See what I get for taking time to relax...

It doesn't agree with me.

Oh yeah, bidness report.

Bids $119,200.00

Bookings $ o

Billings $ 850.00

Did get notice that we were low bid on a project worth $85,800.00 - don't mean nuthin till I get the paper though...

No billings, no work for the boys this week, they have been busy though. They're remodeling my master bath. Should be done Friday (PLEASE, I want my shower back). They do good work I'll post pics next week.

I hate being sick.

6 Comments:

Blogger Still Searching... said...

Aw, Sir Pirate, hope you feel better soon!
:-)

4:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awww boss I told you, you shouldnt have drinkin the tequila bottle after me. I am still sick!! *sniffle sniffle* *coughcoughhackhack* I hope you feel better. You can use my kerchief if you wanna. But you have to find it :)

5:19 PM  
Blogger April said...

Feel better soon, sugar.

Luvs ya...believe it. *snicker*

9:10 PM  
Blogger erika said...

Aww sorry Pirate Billy! Does this mean we can sneak on your ship and steal all the beer?

Just askin...


Hope you feel better soon

9:46 AM  
Blogger MG said...

awww, sweetie, I'm sorry.
want me to make you a pot of soup?
(I can do that you know)

I'm impressed though, you did your report...
:)

Feel better, you may need to kick my ass and well, if you're sick, I could probably take you.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Damn, I hate that. Take a break and WHAM, sick as a dog!

Take it easy, good luck with the bids, Pirate!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home