Friday, September 29, 2006

Fuck You! Friday


Well hello peoples. Fuck you! It's Friday.

A rambling Fuck You! today, got a few things for the masses today.

First off, fuck you to being sick, I hate being sick, I hate being mizable. Hate it, Hate it, Hate it.
I revert to being a little kid when I'm sick, not that I don't act like a kid anyways, but when I'm sick it's worse. Thanks to MG for the offer of homemade soup, Chicken Tortellini was the choice, I'm still waiting for it to arrive. Then again I may just take Phillip's advice and hit the rum, paralyze the little bugs that are torturing me.

Secondly, Fuck You to whatever caused the ammonia leak here in my little town today. There was a cloud that stretched 5 miles, from the house to the office. Probably beyond that, but that's all I have traveled today. There's an ammonia pipeling that runs along my main travel route (good info for my stalkers). Last time there was a leak some Meth head had tried to tap the line to steal the ammonia for making Crystal Meth. What an idiot. Wonder what happened this time?

And Thirdly, but the most important, A HUGE FUCK YOU to the asswipe that shot and killed a police officer and his K-9 partner in Lakeland yesterday. Traffic stop gone bad, tragically bad, the officer left behind a wife and three children. My condolences to his family. And FUCK YOU to the bad man. May you never see the inside of a courtroom, and not because you were never caught.

Hate to finish on a down note but hey, this shouldn't happen.

Have a great weekend y'all!

***************EDIT @ 11 am***********************

Karma is alive and well...

The suspect in the shooting of the police office mentioned above has been found, shot several times and killed. Little condolence to the wife and family of the officer but it's a more uplifting end to my post.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I heard about the Officer down. My bf is a k-9 Officer, and it just terrifies me. To the core. I just dont understand it. I really dont.

I hope you feel better. Whatcha need boss? I can do anything.

10:38 AM  
Blogger MG said...

hey... really glad to hear the update. fucker.
(not you ;)

just so you know, I don't offer to cook for just anyone ;)

Have a fucking good weekend, and thanks for putting up with me all week.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

I caused the ammonia leak....

WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT!?! NOTHIN!!! ;)

Steve~

5:29 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Ammonia leak, nice!! not!

Karma, that is all I have to say about the loser who shot the man, who now lies dead.

Have a great weekend.

6:55 PM  
Blogger RobynB said...

I hope you're feeling better. I've had the damn flu for a week now, so I feel your pain.

Hugs
~Robyn

9:56 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Get better soon!

Karma is a good thing!

9:53 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Excuse me...please note that I didn't say anything yesterday about it being Tuesday.

Just sayin

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home