Monday, October 23, 2006

Why I love Florida

Finally. Blogger let me post. I feel so priviledged.


I love Florida because:

It's late October and I'm in the damn pool. Saturday night it was 83 degrees outside, the beers were icy and the water was 88 degrees.
Who could ask for more?

Friday night was spent at Busch Gardens, Howl-O-Scream. Had a pretty good time then to. Well if you don't count all the people I had hanging off of me cuz they was scared. I had claw marks in my back from them all.

10 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Garr Billy!

Claw marks on your back are claw marks on your back.

Leave it at that--there is no need to specify from where they came.

tee hee ;)

4:12 PM  
Blogger erika said...

Ohhh dig it in why don't you! I am in my winter coat already!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was going to say I didnt mean to dig in so deep. HHAAAHHAA But you ruined it by telling where they came from.

That's what I love about Texas. But we have a cold front. So it's cold here. Maybe I need to come to Florida. I hate being cold

10:24 AM  
Blogger MG said...

lucky pirate
my feet are cold.

3:47 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Florida does rock sometimes, tis true. I was in a tank top and shorts today...October 24th and it's 90 degrees and breeeeeeezy.

CP.

5:49 PM  
Blogger tm said...

Oh how i would love to live in florida. sooooooo jealous!!!!

2:36 PM  
Blogger tm said...

oh and HOTTIE IN THE POOL!!!! so cute

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous... really... I am... green from jealousy... ;-(((

7:32 PM  
Blogger April said...

Yeah, I'm jealous, too.

If I put claw marks on your back, it wouldn't be 'cause I was skeered.

lmao

1:24 PM  
Blogger L said...

Gotta love Florida.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home