Tuesday, November 14, 2006

FreeBoobyTuesday!

Hey Y'all! What's shakin'?

Been absent AGAIN, yeah, I know. Whatcha gonna do? Been busy as all get out, going back to my old standard response; "busy, crazy, busy Ted". For the life of me I can't remember what commercial that was from, prolly 6 or 10 years old, but definitely an appropriate remark.

Brazen Billy is in need of another crew member, this one is for real life though. Have to add another man to the crew, possibly two. I expected this time of year to be slow as hell but, and that's a good butt, we're not. Not only am I busy, crazy, busy Ted but so are the boys in the field. Need to add an apprentice/helper to the crew, now I got to find one. Wages are competitive, benefits are limited, the future is not. Anybody???

Now, as for BOOBIES, since I've been skipping out of this lately I decided that I would try to make up for it as best I could. Here's a three in one for y'all - or would that be six in one?
Now them there are some nice boobies, not sure I'd know what to do with all that but hell, I'd damn sure make a go of it.

To quote another old song, "our future's so bright we gotta wear shades". I'll be in and out of here, probably not on any regular basis, not for any lack of love for y'all but shit's gettin crazy round here. I try to come by and visit peoples on occasion, so maybe absence will make everybody's hearts grow fonder of the Pirate.

Have a great Tuesday folks.

12 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

Glad everything is going so good for you!

I knew you wouldn't miss another Free Booby Tuesday! Thanks for making it up to us

9:40 AM  
Blogger MG said...

yeah, I think you're all caught up on FBT :)

Thanks for checking in, but that absence makes the heart grow fonder thing is BS we will just miss the hell out of you

9:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those are some huge boobs. Damn girl on the right must have back problems.

Have you placed an ad online? Paper?
No need to thank me, just what an Assistant is here for. That and blowjobs, I meann to clean up desks. Hahaha

11:18 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

I need a job. Just saying....

Glad you've got those shades on, Pirate!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Wow, those are some BIG boobies!

Glad things are going well...when you're here or not, I'll keep coming back to check up on you. :-)

5:32 PM  
Blogger CP said...

now that there are some impressive racks. THANK YOU! Geez. What's a princess gotta do around here to see an overly developed set of tits!

Okay, I forgive you now.

CP.

6:34 PM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

Cap good is better than bad so we'll take the absence as a good thing for you..gotta take care of the bus...

Nice boobies...hey just add one of those gals and everyone will pick up the pace a bit!

10:41 PM  
Blogger tm said...

First, OMG, those boobs are really just TOOOO MUCH.

OK, now where is the naked pirate shot I came here expecting to see today???? I feel cheated.

But glad all is going well for you :)

10:34 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Hello????? Is there anybody here?

9:33 AM  
Blogger Jhoomur aka JB said...

ugh, not nice ya, those boobies. :D

1:51 AM  
Blogger tm said...

Another week with no naked pirate, Damn.
Hope you will enjoy a day off and a wonderful holiday.
Happy Thanksgiving.

3:07 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Happy Thanksgiving Billy!

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home