Thursday, November 02, 2006

HNT - Classic Edition

Hey all, Happy Fucking Thursday.

The hangover and headache are gone, finally, thank Ja!

Seems that I finally made the year mark with this here blog. Simply amazing that I was able to keep at something for that long given my short attention span and need for new adventures. Guess I must really like some you people, I can't stay away. Y'all are just way too damned entertaining.

No time for new pics this week, was gonna have the Mrs. take one last night but by the time I walked the dogs she was sleeping. SO, since I been here a year now I just gonna reprise the first HNT, so here goes.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. I've got 4 days to finalize a presentation for the guy that actually employs me to show how my employment and my new business venture can peacefully co-exist and profit together. No pressure, nope, none what so ever. Damn I need to get busy.

Happy HNT and if you want in on the fun, and you should, click the blue button over there on the right and go see Os.

Softball Slut
- thanks for the aspirin and water and handling the phones yesterday. Damn I was in bad shape - I LOVE Halloween.

14 Comments:

Blogger tm said...

The first HNT works just fine. Love a man and a guitar. I've got a thing for Rock Stars :)
Congratulations on 1 year!!!! Happy Anniversary.
xo
TME

9:30 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Congrat on your one year! Time flies when your having fun!

Great HNT! There is always something about a man with a guitar!

10:30 AM  
Blogger April said...

Happy 1 Year, sugar!

Even a mean bitch like me is glad your head is feelin' better...heh.

Men and guitars....yummy. :)

11:02 AM  
Blogger MG said...

omg, I REMEMBER that pic :)

HHNT and Happy Blogging Anniversary...
I'm so glad you've stuck around, my "blog" world wouldn't be the same without you.

1:53 PM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

Freeeee Biiiiiird!

Oh wait maybe I'm not that hung over after all.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Ah, the memories...I used to sell guitars. Wasn't very good at it though.

Great HNT Pirate.
:-)

5:09 PM  
Blogger guttergirl said...

Happy HNT and Happy Anniversary.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

Happy late HNT!!!

10:15 AM  
Blogger L said...

YUMMIE! A man and his guitar.

Happy Anniversary!

7:41 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Happy one year bloggerversary, love! Mine is next month! Seems like we just met yesterday!

Original blogger buddies for evah!

CP.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nothin sexier than a man with a guitar and no hangover. I know you gave a great presentation. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

11:13 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Ok Mister just because I am not around lately does not mean that you can slack on the job here. No Free Boobie Tuesday!!!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

OK, stranger, so how did it go with the presentation???

Congrats on the 1 year mark!

Missed ya!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... you have the fingers for it... and for many other happy things... I'm sure of that... ;-))
Happy HNT!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home