Friday, May 25, 2007

FuckYou! Friday

It's Friiiiiiidaaaaayyyyy.

Guess who's taking the weekend off? Yeah, that's right. Yours truly.

Need it bad. and a few days off too.

My cousin from Lauderdale and his family are coming over for the weekend and he's bringing a bottle of 100 year old (?) Tequila that somebody gave him. Yeah, MG, I'll have a shot glass set aside for you, c'mon over. I'm gonna get blinded. Seriously.

The pool area is sparkly clean and the water's about 86 degrees. Guess where I'll be. Have to make floaties for my beer and shot glass.

Now, FuckYou! Friday.
Don't ya just love that pic?

Fuck it all, I'm off for three days. Then it'll probably take another 3 or 4 to recover, fuck that too.

Fuck you to payroll. We've doubled the size of the crew in the past week, up to 6 now. Gonna need at least two more in a week or so. The check for payroll this week was 4 times what my original payroll was. Holy shit.

Fuck me, damn I'm tired. Feeling better today though, better than I've been in a few weeks. Gotta keep it that way.

Have a great fucking weekend peoples. If ya wanna come by for the party, bring it on.

Grandma update is below, with a pic of the farm.

Pirate out.

4 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Have a great time off, sugar. You deserve it!

So glad to hear your grandma is doing some better...keeping her in my prayers.

*hugs*

12:22 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Have a great weeekend. Enjoy some time to yourself.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you a most lovely (and relaxicating) weekend off! :-)

12:47 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Damn, I could have really used some Billy Time with some Tequila to boot!

Hope you relaxed. Saying extra prayers for your grandma!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home