Sunday, December 02, 2007

When you're a pirate

You meet some pretty interesting people in your travels.

I was working yesterday and a very good pal of mine stopped by to visit. Hadn't seen him in nearly a year and he was looking for info on some of my friends. I didn't tell him everything about y'all but what I did tell him was good.

Just remember, it's that time of year and there are more people watching you and what you do. I mean more than the usual obscure governmental agencies I'm talking about some people that really matter... So y'all better be good, or maybe, just good at it.

Here's the friend I was talking about - maybe it'll give ya hint on who to be looking for.





no, down a little more.









nope, some more yet.

























hell, hit page down...









What a great guy he is, look what he brought me.

Well, no, not really, actually it was more like this.


He's still a good pal though.

Have a great week y'all.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can't be good , be good at it!!!!! That's what I would say. Ah Hell, a few more years and the Corona's gonna look better anyway. Missin you TME.....

8:53 PM  
Blogger Evening said...

Awwww Billy, you told that friend of yours I was a nice, didn't you?? Because I think that someone told him I was naughty last year.

I love that picture of you!!!!

Hi Harvey, I miss you too. Come and visit me!!!!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Karl said...

Good Afternoon Billy,

I knew he didn't spend all his time at the North Pole, good way to get over the pre holiday jitters, blowing the foam off a few where it's warm. Enjoy

5:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Argh my pirate friend. How in the world are ya? I know it's been a long time. I hope things are well. You can tell Santa he can drop off Eva at my house, it's cool!! Merry Christmas to ya!!

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's you!? :-D I don't think I've ever seen your handsome face b/f...very happy to see it now!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Evening said...

OK, what?? DID SANTA KIDNAP YOU??
Check in please. No excuses. I miss you.
xo

7:15 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris

3:48 AM  
Blogger Evening said...

Merry Christmas, Billy. I hope your holiday was as special as you are.
xo

10:01 AM  
Blogger Evening said...

Happy New Year My Pirate Friend. I hope 2008 is a wonderful year for you and yours.
xo

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's going on Man? I hope there's no mutiny on the Pirate's ship! Throw us a line....

4:04 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Knock, knock...

Just checking in...

Hope everything is well.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home