Tuesday, August 08, 2006

FreeBoobyTuesday!

Happy Tuesday Peoples.

Got a couple of announcements today.

First, and most importantly, ONLY 3 SHOPPING DAYS LEFT TIL THE PIRATE'S BIRTHDAY.

Now that's assuming you planned on hand delivering it. Iffin ya gotta mail it, well, you're about outa time. I suggest that you head out at lunch time and pick up a little something and send it on the company's FedEx account.

The pool is pristine, the tiki torches have been re-fueled and the fridge is filling up fast. Make preparations for Friday now, we have some excellent flight and hotel packages available. Well, really, my cousin will pick you up and I hung a few hammocks in the yard but it's gonna be a great time. bOObs, goats, body shots, fire trucks, naked twister, tequila, Coronas and maybe, just maybe, a special screening of the Pirate's movie. No, not the Depp one, the other one...

Secondly, IT'S FREE BOOBY TUESDAY.

As always, some of the finest boobage available on display here at Billy's. Ladies, it's summertime, when you let those puppies breathe and get a little tan... don't forget the sunscreen. It'll protect you from the harmful UV rays and it just makes the girls soooo much fun to touch. all slippery and everything.

This darling is applying it herself.
If you don't feel much like putting it on yourself, call the Pirate. Today we announce the Pirates Sunblock Application Service. For a minimal charge, the Pirate will come to you and apply your sunscreen. (typically I'd do it for free, but gas is fucking expensive). This is a limited time offer so make your reservations now.

Y'all have a great Tuesday and get shopping.

9 Comments:

Blogger guttergirl said...

It is very hot here. I think you better hurry over here. They are getting a little pink.....


Happy Tuesday you pirate you.

8:52 AM  
Blogger MG said...

lmao... gas is fucking expensive...

I'm so impressed, you're on the ball today!

and what's up with men and goats?

hammocks?
cool...

I've just about got my hammock drink worked out..

still thinking of what to get the pirate on Friday.
hmmm...
no wish list????

9:05 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Holy Cow I didn't even have to announce that it's Tuesday!

Put my name on one of those hammocks for me!

9:18 AM  
Blogger April said...

You're gonna charge me to apply sunscreen?

Hmphhh...

Oh, body shots and naked twister and tequila??? Count me in, sugar.

I wanna see the movie.

I'll have your gift with me when your cousin picks me up...is he cute?? :D

1:30 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

I am so ready for this party! Do I get to drink tequila this time?

2:18 PM  
Blogger tm said...

Holy Shit, those a big boobs!!!!
xo
TME

3:13 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Oh, body shots and naked twister and tequila??? Count me in.

I could use some sun!


Happy Tuesday!

2:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do I need to send out invitations to the party? I also cant quite reach this spot on my back with my sunscreen. Can you help?

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home