Sunday, August 06, 2006

Only 5 Shopping Days Left

'til my birthday.

Figured I'd give y'all some notice.

Booze, ganja, naked pics of yourself. Any and all offerings to the Captain will be accepted, don't limit yourself to the aforementioned list, use your imagination.

Friday's the day.

I always make a big deal out of my birthday, no matter how old I get. It's my day. We'll have cake and cocktails and grill out and play in the pool and who knows what else. Being as it's a celebration of all that's Billy we may even let MG have a shot. But just one. Ain't I sweet.

Now - get your ass to the mall or the liquor store already, time's a wastin'....

6 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Just in case I dont have internet access until I get to St. Louis.

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Billy
Happy Birthday to youuuu.

Happy Birthday to the sexiest pirate ever Billy. ;)

9:33 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Awwwwwwww Billy Boy. Another thing we have in common. August Birthdays! Mines the 30th. How about we take each other out for drinks!

If it helps you to sleep better, Fab and I will be meeting up for dinner on your birthday! *L* We'll hoist a beer up for you, matey!

Love ya doll!

CP.

11:36 PM  
Blogger April said...

Wooohooo...the Pirate's birthday on Friday?

Tequila shots all around...my treat.

Just not today...

And speaking of a present...I have one that's perfect for you! :D

9:55 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Hmmm.... thanks for the notice, I need to think about this one :)

and a shot for me?

awww....

10:21 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Pool party to celebrate the Pirate? Sounds great!

Now, what to get you.....

11:07 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Wahoo pool party! Are you ready for you spankings?

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home