Tuesday, September 19, 2006

FreeBoobyTuesday & Talk Like a Pirate Day

Two big days here on the ship. Free Booby Tuesday and Talk Like a Pirate Day!

FreeBoobyTuesday got skipped last week so we'll start there, no cute story, just a sexy red head with some nice boobs. Yeah, the pirate likey....
Garr me mateys, arrrrrn't them some nice boobies!

September 19th, Talk Like a Pirate Day. I did have a link to a website that would translate your everyday speak into Pirate talk but I lost it in the Great Laptop Crash of '06, took a cannon ball from a the competition and lost all my damned bookmarks, aarrrghh! However the link above ain't bad and it tells you about the day.

WTF??? Now blogger won't let me upload any more pictures... Dammit, I'll try later.

And one more thing, today was the Pirate's Dad's Birthday, he's been gone nearly 12 years now and I miss him. - not very pirate like but iffin ya gots a problem with it allow me to show you the plank...


10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY Booby Day Matey. ARrgghhh

Happy Birthday to the Pirate Daddy. You can celebrate his birthday as long as you want!!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Thems is some lurvely boobies too!

There are just some people that we never stop missing, no matter how much time passes, aren't there?...*sigh*

4:37 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Let me salute your Dad, Pirate!

I tried to talk like one over at April's but I think I just embarrassed myself! lol How about I just order someone to walk the plank? Will that suffice?

Let me know about this weekend. If I can get a sitter, I'll be there!

8:55 PM  
Blogger April said...

Yeah...

you don't ever stop missing them.

8:08 AM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

Most excellent TLAPD!

Hop'n ya tipt one fer pa'

Check out this keyboard ya need
http://carcino.gen.nz/images/
index.php/04980e0b/0e296006

8:12 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Happy birthday to Pirates Dad!!

Hope you are having a good day.

12:21 PM  
Blogger MG said...

I was just sitting here thinking, I need someone to sit beside me and slap my hand hard when I try to look at things that make me sad... immediately you came to mind.

Now, whether that's because it's be fun to be slapped by you... ;)

or, well, it would just be returning the favor for me coming and saying...

It's wednesday. how's biz?
well, actualy, you've told us how busy you are, so I guess that's a report in itself. I just didn't want you to think I forgot about Wednesday.

I think it's the first one.

1:31 PM  
Blogger MG said...

I should probably clarify, the slapping around, you know was just, although rough, ...play ;)

1:32 PM  
Blogger April said...

*sigh*

Miss ya, sugar.

9:08 AM  
Blogger erika said...

HNT! HNT! HNT!



Just sayin

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home