Friday, September 22, 2006

FUCK YOU, IT'S FRIDAY!


This week, FUCK WORK!

Yep, I said it. FUCK WORK.

I've had enough. I need some time.

Away.

I've worked the last three or four weekends, worked prolly 10 or 12 hours everyday, and I'm fucking tired.

Beat up.

Worn out.

Toast.

I've missed my blogger friends, I've missed my real life friends, I've missed my family.

ENOUGH ALREADY.

I'm taking the weekend off and going to the beach. Trying for St. Pete, it may be Bradenton. Seems everybody else is going there this weekend also and they're taking my hotel rooms, fuck them too. I will persevere, I will find a room. Next to the beach. With a king size bed. And a bar. And a pool. I will, I swear I will, so help me Ja!

Look for me here.
Have a great weekend everybody!

5 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

ahhh... perfect.

I will imagine myself there tonight when I do my "time travel" via Tequila.

Have a GREAT weekend.

11:20 AM  
Blogger CP said...

The hotband and I are heading out to Treasure Island this weekend, because we are over it too.

See ya on the beach, pirate!

CP.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Hmmm the beach.. I am so jealous. I have spent the weekend working my night shifts. So I do understand the need to get away. Hope you are having a good time.

9:49 PM  
Blogger tm said...

Gosh I would like to be there along side of you. Our weather has turned cold and dreary. That picture looks like heaven to me right now.
Got anymore room on the hammock???
xo
TME

2:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you had a great time and if you didnt find a hotel room, then a piece of sand on the beach to lay about. Or on a hammock swaying in the ocean breeze

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home