Thursday, September 21, 2006

HNT - better late than never?

BILLY'S A SLACKER!

NOT.

Missed the business report yesterday, matter of fact I even missed my accountability partner giving me shit for it. Slaps all around... right MG? In short, only one bid in the last week, for $85,800.00, no bookings and billings were slim, $2,285.00 - slow week on the production front. We did do a cool job at Epcot though, in the GM pavillion - built a display for a Buick prototype SUV due out in 2007. Worked; through the night, we wuz tired, but it was a cool project. I love the odd / weird stuff.

No real reason for the crash test dummy, he was just there and looked cool.


Okay, okay, HNT. No new pic this week, gonna recycle an old one. You can deal with it I'm sure.
Since Tuesday was talk like a pirate day how bout this one??
Iffin ya dont' like that one, print this one... I'm sure you'll figure out what to do with it.

Happy HNT to everyone, if ya don't play, you should. Click the blue button over there on the right somewhere and go see Obsasso for the details.

11 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

Nice ass! You don't mind if I just *spank* it do you?

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

1:52 PM  
Blogger guttergirl said...

Did I ever mention that I love pirates? Arrgg matey. Love that tushie. Happy HNT my pirate of hearts.

2:58 PM  
Blogger April said...

Arghhhhhhhhh, Pirate.

Great ASS. :)

3:01 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

The display looks awesome!

Luv the Pirate garb and your ass is soooo spankable! Get your wife to spank it for me, please!

3:20 PM  
Blogger erika said...

Ya ya work is busy.


Lets talk about the Hot HNT there Mister Pirate! Wahoo! Green Eyes and I are going to grab a beer while you get your ass spanked. It is spankable!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:32 PM  
Blogger MG said...

interestingly enough, I haven't been in the mood for man flesh, damn, I'm bad off, but, this DID make me smile.

Definitely kissable, but I tend to bite a little.

HHNT my pirate friend :)

3:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice arse Matey!! And I like your display too.

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLOL... Happy HNT!

6:44 PM  
Blogger tm said...

Shiver Me TImbers!!!!
Nice backside you have there, Pirate.
HHNT.
xo
TME

9:13 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Fantabulous HNT doll!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home