Monday, November 27, 2006

2,154

Miles.

Round trip.

I am tired of fucking driving...

Way too many cars on the road this past week.

Didnt anybody get the memo? Stay out of my way?

I know I've said this before but in case you weren't listening...

IF YOU'RE NOT PASSING SOMEONE - STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE LEFT HAND LANE!

Okay, I feel better now, kinda.

I've got pics and tales and AED (Associative Estrogen Disorder) too many miles with three women in the car...

Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving.

I'm fat.

More later.

3 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

ok, I'll need proof of this "fatness"...

and yeah, i second you on the stupid fucking drivers, get over, get over, get over!

what don't they get?

11:33 AM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

Ok the miles were bad enough but when you said with three women ( I'm assuming here you were the lone male...yeah I know my ass will still get into it but I started sooo )holy shit man are you plain insane?! Fake a organ rupture or something. You deserve a purple heart for sure. ( and I will only take the comment back if I'm told one of them peed in a bottle instead of stopping ).

12:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Boss. Hope you had a great Turkey Day. Cant wait to hear the hear the pics and see the stories. Word

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home