Tuesday, November 28, 2006

FreeBoobyTuesday

Damn, Tuesday already...

Personally, I don't think Monday was long enough.

But it is Tuesday and we know what that means, FREE BOOBY TUESDAY.

In honor of my drive to the northland I searched for Winter Boobies this morning, not many hits. However, Boobies and Snow came back with a few selections. Didn't snow when we were in PA but we did see a decent amount on the ground in West Virginia. Sweetpea saw it first and screamed for me to turn the car around... The nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

It was cold, well, for me anyway. Wednesday morning I walked outside to a car coated in FROST, thick frost, not the stuff we get here. And no ice scraper, sound familiar GE? Wish someone had taken a pic of me scraping the windows with a small box of Frosted Mini Wheats, fucking classic. Got the job done though.

Anyway, boobies. Here we go, Boobies in the Snow.
Err, maybe booby, but ya get the idea... Ah hell, here's two.

Have a great Tuesday y'all. Pics from the northland are almost sorted so I should have a few for tomorrow. Here's one from Savannah that I really like, we spent Sunday night there.

6 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

Hmmm... she doesn't look cold enough for me to buy that :)

oh, but... the "scraping the windshield" thing is great, I think it has to do with living in the south, but I always grab whatever's close by, I've even bought a real "scraper" but I never know where that is... dont use it enough.

can't wait to see more pics from your trip!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She is a cutie. I like her. Can you send her to me? Thanks

11:45 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Billy, ummm.. I tagged you...

~runs away fast~

1:38 PM  
Blogger April said...

Can we say crank the car up and let it heat up and melt the ice while you stay inside all warm & toasty?? C'mon, Pirate...this Southern belle knows...;)

Glad to hear y'all had a good trip...sad to hear you were only 4 hours away in Savannah and I didn't get to see ya. :(

3:09 PM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

Aaaah free boobie Tuesday....

is it me or does she look like she needs a warm mouth on that "chilled" boobie...

can't wait for more Road Trip pics....

7:25 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

OK, first, I bought one at Walmart for 97 cents! lmao

April, that sounds good, but we FL people are SO not used to getting out to our cars early just to defrost the damn thing! lol

Savannah was fun! Did you go to the Moon River Brewery where Erika and I had the ghostly happenings?

Oh, and YEAH! Pictures!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home