Thursday, April 05, 2007

HNT - Shiny and Clean Edition

It's Thursday and Billy's posting, WTF?


Been feeling like such a slacker, haven't posted an HNT in a while so I figured I should. Thought I'd have something from the wedding to show y'all but nothing good. Had a great time, Corona in my hand and my toes in the sand for three days; made coming back Tuesday extremely difficult to do.


Weather was beautiful, water was cool, wedding was nice, reception was good too. The ceremony was Sunday night at 6:30, beachside, I will post a pic or two soon. The couple had been together for 11 years, started dating in middle school. The two of them grew up with my cousins and basically second children to my aunt, she performed the ceremony under a little tiki hut in the sand.


Anyway, HNT.


Hope everybody has a great day. I plan to.

2 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

now matter how hard I try, I just can't make it bigger....

wow.
what a comeback to an absence :)

HHNT you sexy pirate.

11:50 AM  
Blogger April said...

Woohooo...an HNT from the pirate. From the sexy, sexy pirate!! :)

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home