Friday, March 23, 2007

it's been awhile...

Man, a week and a half? Have I been gone that long? Guess so... Just been lazy mostly, tryin to get used to not workin so hard.

Been a busy time, lots going on. Finally got the insurance company to look at my truck (a fucking week later) and authorize the repairs. They didn't really seem to care that it was out of comission and I was out of luck. So I didn't really feel bad when I found new insurance last week and cancelled both my policy and my agent. fuck with me will ya. piss off.

So, that was Thursday, let's move to Friday. Sweetpea got to go to Germany with a friend for spring break. Her friends dad is stationed at an Air Force base there and that's who they went to see. She arrived Sunday, so far her bags have not... sucks huh? She bought new outfits before she left, talk about sucking. From what I've heard so far they've been shopping and to a chocolate factory and the Mercedes plant. She's due back Sunday, can't wait to see her.

I had the brilliant idea Saturday to clean up the mud pit around the pool equipment, well, not really a pit but whenever it rained you didn't want to go there. I decided to go get a yard of gravel and regrade the area and cover it with the gravel. It was a brilliant idea, all except the part of me actually doing the work. Man did I fucking hurt, still do, a week later. dumbass. Sure looks pretty though, I do have to get the place ready for pool partys ya know.

Quiet week overall, things are really leveling off at work. The new guy is working out pretty well. He was in the office most of the week, we were catching him up with what's going on, so he can carry on from here. I so fucking enjoy knowing that I don't have to deal with the shit anymore, and the field even had a good week. We're making money now instead of giving it away. bout time. I even got to go out and do some PR today, that was a huge step - it'd been so long.

Maybe, just maybe I'll be able to get back to posting here more often. I've really kinda failed with FreeBoobyTuesday lately, the Wednesday business report and last but not least HNT. TME came looking for a nekkid pirate this week and got nuttin. Well, till she complained, then I sent her a personal one. Customer Satisfaction is number one here at BrazenBilly's. Y'all may take a lesson from me and cancel my ass.

4 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

we still love you .

3:03 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Cancel you? Never!

Glad to hear things are going well at work! Poor Sweetpea! That is THE worse, but not feeling too sorry for her since she's in GERMANY! Lucky girl!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Just stoppin' by to say hello...HELLO! :-)

10:03 AM  
Blogger April said...

hello, sugar.

we'll always love ya.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home