Thursday, March 08, 2007

HNT - Feelin Alright

Well kids, the pirate's in much better shape than he was last week, let's hope it holds up.

I will write of the meeting on Monday but it will come to you tomorrow. It did go well, I definitely got my points across. One unfortunate thing did occur though, the man I wanted to quit is still here as of today and a guy I had no intention of losing, left. WTF? That's a story all by itself. He walked in, left his shirts and keys on my desk and walked out - never said a word. Nuttin. Went outside after him, but he was in his car driving away; he gave me a half salute and kept on going when I called his name. He wouldn't answer his phone and never returned my message. Oh well..
We will survive. It hurt me personally but life goes on.

Now, as far as HNT goes, I got word last week that I had exposed entirely too much Pirate flesh. So we're gonna leave a little covered this week. Maybe I'm overreacting but I'd rather not burn anyone's eyes out ya know...

So, MG, I could have lifted the sheet but I didn't want to hurt you.

Happy HNT to all, if ya wanna play click the little blue button over there to the right and go see Os. If not, well, have a nice day anyway.

Damn, that HNT for two weeks in a row. The Pirate's on a roll.


Oh, and one more thing. I lost all my bookmarks last night and need to rebuild, if you can leave a link or your url in the comments. If I get a few I can surf around and find everybody else. Much thanks.

5 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Glad you're feeling in close to tip-top shape, sugar...you're sure looking in tip-top shape! Sexy, sexy Pirate...:)

You're gonna be fine...sorry you lost the man you didn't want to, though. Now...just fire the one you don't want!

I'm not playing but I hope to have a nice day anyway...heh.

AND...you'd better know where to find me!

loves ya, sugar.

9:46 AM  
Blogger MG said...

you know I love pain ;)

stop teasing me damn it.

btw... your bedsheets match mine, does that count for something¿

HHNT, keep it up...
(yeah, I meant HNT but... either way)

1:10 PM  
Blogger tm said...

WHO SAID IT WAS TOO MUCH FLESH LAST WEEK????? Man, I totally disagree!!!!! Although this shot is very nice, I am all for lifting the sheet. Happy HNT. Sexy Pirate.
xo
TME

3:23 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

You got your point across, that's what counts. Sorry the one did it that way, but it just proves you were right, takers, that's what they were. The other one, maybe he realized just how much you do for him. At least he realized he'd be crazy and stupid to leave a Pirate Boss like you!

HHNT, sexy man!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Damn you Sir Pirate, SUCH a tease!

;-)

HHNT!

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home