Tuesday, April 10, 2007

FREE BoobyTuesday

Billy's Back. Back again.

I was talking to Green Eyes the other day and said that I needed to find a new blogging time. Used to be I'd get my posts done in the morning waiting for the boys to show up, anywhere from 7:30 to 8 or so in the morning.
Now, with the new guy, everybody's always here on time, hell, the new guy is here before me everyday. Really cutting into my posting time. This morning they're all on a jobsite, have a large truck coming in today so they're all out to unload it. And I get to post. Boobies.
Hey ATL LG, where ya at? Look, I'm posting. Boobies.

One shot reminds me of one of my favorite bloggers, we'll see if she sees herself in the pic the way I do. Then again, I'm just a pervy pirate...

On with the boobs. Two shots just cuz I ain't been here; I'm a nice guy that way.





Everybody have a great Tuesday, I will, I'm not out in the rain unloading a damned truck.

2 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

you posted! yeah!
some of my most favorite bloggers have either disappeared or have been forced to blog less and less, I miss it... I know, I know, life happens...
damn it.

damn it, yeah, that's my phrase today.

oh, btw, I'm wondering which picture reminds you of which blogger thing... do tell :)

12:57 PM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

OMG I knew posting my Tits on Tuesdays would FINALLY wake somebody back up.

I don't know who you are talking about either but if you got pictures I've got an email address! chuckle Hell I know SEVERAL who I'd paid to see in the one of those positions. As long as I'm taking the pictures!

Great new about the business. And the CTS is indeed a rock'n ride. (the V series is super sweeet but uhhh I doubt anyone rents them). But it you get desperate just call me I'll come down and drive you around in my ol truck and then you'll really scare them. "Holy crap the boss is here. In a beat work truck. With another new guy who is an OCD morning person."

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home