Tuesday, May 29, 2007

FreeBoobyTuesday!

Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday. We sailed right past Monday this week didn't we. If you had to work yesterday... sucks to be you.

It's FreeBooby Tuesday.

We have underwater boobs. Only fitting since I spent so much time in the pool this weekend.

And we have big boobs.




Yeah Boobs!

and yeah, the Tequila was good. That and the Coronas and the Reisling and the food, and the company. Three days of lazy are not good for the Pirate.

Oh, and we had a couple of kittens move in Friday. Long story. Looking for homes for them if anybody's interested. They are litter box trained and toes are their snack of choice.

Have a great day peoples.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, such pretty kitties! It's a good thing you live so far away, b/c you know, I would of course take them, and I already have 4. Working on becoming the crazy cat lady down the street that talks to herself. I already talk to myself, yes in public too. Four cats, and um, maybe one or two have mentioned the crazy factor...

not long to go now!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Glad you had a good weekend, but no cats for me! You have too much going on! lol

10:34 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

I also would take the kitties but bit far away too. I know you love them really and will miss them when they go. Yay to spending time in the pool!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Felix and Melissa said...

Ooh. underwater shots...there's a thought. Sounds like you're loving life and having fun. And thats what its all about!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home