Thursday, May 31, 2007

HNT - step into my office edition

Someone I once knew had an office fantasy.

Who am I to deny something like that?

**, can you come into my office for a minute, well, maybe more like an hour or two?
Happy HNT all!

Kitty update - we have found a home for one of the critters, the black/grey/white precious ball of fur is moving out tomorrow. One down, one to go.

Charlie, typically I would love the little things... however, already have two monster cats and two dogs - we're at our limit. I'll pay the freight to GB if you want the last one... ;>)


** after seeing this posted I just wanted to clear one thing up. My office isn't nearly as messy as it appears, must be the camera angle.

9 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

I am not going to lie! I wasnt looking at your desk when I enlarged the HNT!!!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

gee, thanks, I appreciate that.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Erika - there was a desk???

Billy- I started coming here for the boobs, but I stay for the peen!

your HNT's are awesome!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well being totally honest, I didn't actually notice any messiness, I was busy looking at...that lovely shirt you're wearing!

WOOT for The Pirate's HNT's!!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

bluepaintred already used my "there was a desk?" question!! HHNT!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

See, there's a reason she's my Twin, cuz I sure didn't look at the office either! Sexy shot, Pirate!!!

Damn, a corona with you will never be the same!

Luv ya!

9:48 PM  
Blogger RobynB said...

Desk?

What desk???

Hugs back at ya :)

10:33 PM  
Blogger MG said...

ok, well...fuck me!
you could have at least sent me a little note and let me know that I need to come visit!!!! DAMN!

I may be down, but I'm not out :)

9:33 PM  
Blogger EPISTEPHILIA said...

wow nice pic.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home