Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Free Booby Tuesday

Sometimes the readers write...

Sometimes, they send boobs...

Sometimes, it's just fucking great to be me.

Today we have a special guest. No, I can't tell you who it is. This particular woman wants to be the star of FreeBoobyTuesday, who am I to deny her. She also wants to play HNT but doesn't want to do it on her page, so Thursday she'll be back with another shot in this series. Anybody that read my rant on FuckYou! Friday will well know that I am in no way in favor of censoring boobies so it's my duty to post these pics.

Hell, they're damn nice boobs, it'd be a crime not to post them. I could have kept them to myself, all safely tucked away in my inbox, but I'm a true pirate; I share the booty with the crew.

So, in following with the time honored tradition, it's FreeBoobyTuesday!
Ya know, we probably need to examine these from the other side as well...
Like I said, sometimes it's just good to be me.

Our guest today will return on Thursday for HNT. There'll be pirate flesh too MG, so don't you worry.

Y'all have a great Tuesday. I know mine's off to a roaring start.

11 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

My day is never complete without Free Booby Tuesday! If i had a bod like that I would be doing the same thing!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice boobs!! Hey boss, I will respond to your email after I get home from softball tonight. :)

10:47 AM  
Blogger MG said...

thanks for not forgetting me...

and I'm with erika, yep, if I looked like that, I'd send you pics for Tuesday too ;)

12:01 PM  
Blogger April said...

Woohoo...nice pics! :)

Have a great Tuesday, Pirate.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Yep, I want some like that too! Life is so unfair!

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your too good man. Always a good laugh somewhere in you post.

1:08 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Dear sweet lord.

Finally.

A woman with an actual BODY as opposed to the stick figures with plastic racks. This girl is thick and sexy. The way a woman should look.

Praise the pirate! Ye done good this week, mate!

CP.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

My, what lovely breasts.

Really fabulous photos. Look forward to seeing the HNT.

2:50 AM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

OK...I'm going to the Harley shop today to pick one of THOSE up

8:10 AM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

OK...I'm going to the Harley shop today to pick one of THOSE up

8:10 AM  
Blogger NeverEnough said...

Nice...

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home