Thursday, August 17, 2006

HNT - Cuban Style

I bought me a new shirt for my birthday party. I've always wanted an old Cuban guy shirt, must have spent way too many nights shrimping with those guys in Miami in the old days.

Well, thank Ja for Walmart. Where else can you go and buy beer, ice, a cooler, some cd's and a damn shirt? And a damn nice shirt at that. I went to buy one a while back and ended up leaving with my drinking shirt which I'll have to share another time. It was too damn warm to wear that one on my birthday.

This one however is a nice light cotten and had the prerequisite 4 pockets. I think that's the only qualifier to be an old Cuban guy shirt, having 4 pockets. All those pockets came in handy Friday night. The bottom two pockets will each hold a beer - in a coolie - and the top two pockets are excellent for cigs, ganja and jello shots. Luckily the jello shots never stained the shirt.

I really don't remember this pic being taken. Obviously must have happened before the battery died but that's all I can tell you.
Have a Happy HNT y'all. If ya wanna play with the rest of us click the blue button over there on the right and go see Obsasso, he's the King of HNT.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sexxxy shirt boss. Sorry I was gone so long. Had jury duty. Felony drug case. Not guilty

9:44 AM  
Blogger MG said...

wow, not what I had imagined before scrolling down, nope,
you make a cuban shirt look good ;)


HHNT

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shirt... you miss the havana hat now... ;-)
Ready to dance some salsa or rumba??? I love to... but have no dance partner... ;-(
Happy HNT!

11:02 AM  
Blogger April said...

LOVE the shirt, Pirate. Can't believe you got that in Walmart, though. 'Course...they do have some nice stuff sometimes.

Happy HNT, sexy!

11:02 AM  
Blogger erika said...

So are those pockets going to be filled this Friday too?

11:07 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

You look great in your cuban shirt. *reaches in to top pocket*

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

11:07 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

A Cuban Pirate! Very fitting! lol

Hot shirt, too!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Diggin' the shirt. Fashionable, and handy dandy pockets too. What more couldja ask for?
;-)

12:21 PM  
Blogger tm said...

You make that shirt look great. Now can you wiggle your hips like those latin men do??? That is what I want to see next pirate. Sounds like your birthday was great.
HHNT.
xoxo
TME

2:56 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Nice. I need a cuban shirt.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home