Friday, August 18, 2006

Fuck you! Friday

Thank Ja for MG and TG, if not for them creating Fuck You! Friday I would never have had the chance to speak my mind, tell it like it is, get whatever's got me cranky off my pirate chest. (lol green eyes) If not for those two I'd have to keep it inside and explode, I am just so grateful.

But I find myself sitting here today without any major complaints. A ton of minor ones mind you but nothing that's really got me all wound up. Yeah, that is a little strange but whatcha gonna do.

I think I'll tackle the high and mighty county commission here in my beloved Hillsborough County today. They could always use a Fuck You! The always moral commission held their second public meeting on the proposed changes to ordinances that govern adult use businesses. They want to tighten this place down so we don't get to have any adult businesses in existence. These fools spent my tax dollars to hire some conservative attourney to draft new rules and regulations in an attempt to legislate strippers and adult bookstores out of here. Pissed me off.

Everybody knows Billy loves a titty bar. As much as I would like to frequent them more frequently, I don't. BUT, when I do go, dammit, I want there to be one there. With the new regulations all the strippers would have to be licenesed. Licensed for what? That their certified in lap dancing, that they've completed their continuing education classes for asking for contributions to their performance. What the hell? Nurses, doctors, contractors and lawyers need licensed, but dancers?

They want to take back all the alcohol licenses of the strip clubs. No alcohol at all. Bad enough I can't get a naked woman and a beer in the same place, now I can't have a cocktail and watch a chick in a bikini? PUHLEEEZE. Who the hell does this hurt? The people that pay money to go inside? It's not like they ambush you on the street and force you at gunpoint to come into their club and watch them take their clothes off. C'mon people, we are grown adults here, well at least my license says I am... If I want to watch a woman take off her clothes and gyrate to some thumping music and give her money why can't I do that?? Why can't I do that with a cold beer in my hands?

Most commentary I hear is that the sensitive types don't want to have to explain to their kids what that sign with all the XXX's means. The preachers, priests, pastors and such want to protect their flock. If it's not there they don't have to deal with it. Generally when you pass laws you have a reason or statistics. They have rumors and beliefs. Not enough. I may take some shit for this one but I'd really rather have to expain to my kids what the sign with all the XXX's is rather than what a church is. Let's see, here, women (or men) take their clothes off and dance for money cause people want to watch them. Easy enough. And over here we have a group of people that believe in some dude (or any one of many versions of some dude) that lives in the sky and created the earth(what dinosaurs?) and controls everything that we do and they want to make you believe too and if you don't you're gonna be condemned to a life in a place inside the earth filled with fire and flames. Okay, so maybe I'm wrong, that is easy to explain.

Now I'm rambling. But if this shit passes I'll be the first to open the First Pirate Church of the Holy G String. You're gonna wanna come to our services, and so long as it has church in the name I'll be able to open one where ever I want seeing as they allow them on every corner. MaybeI ought to throw the word conservative in the name someplace and I'll have all sorts of politicians lining up behind me in support.

Fuck you to my conservative county commissioners, fuck you to the holier than thou type that don't understand the live and let live philosophy. Saw a sign the other day that said "do unto others as if you were the others" on a church that disavows gays. wtf? And a REALLY BIG FUCK YOU to those that don't stand up for beliefs other than their own, cuz someday you're gonna want someone to help defend yours and there won't be anyone there to do it.

Have a great Friday y'all. And if I offended you somewhere along the line, tough noogies. Now I'm ready for a beer and a lapdance - who's with me.

16 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

damn. for someone who started off with
"But I find myself sitting here today without any major complaints"
wow.

there's a lot in your post I agree with...

"fuck you to the holier than thou type"
AND
"And a REALLY BIG FUCK YOU to those that don't stand up for beliefs other than their own"

AMEN ;)

Have a GREAT FUCKING Friday!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

Did you say beer and lap dance? I'm in! I wanna swim in your pool too. K?

Happy FUCK YOU! Friday!

Have a great weekend!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

MG - glad you agree with parts. I did go off a little but when attacked you fight back. however you can.

There has to be a middle ground and I think that's where we are now. The "others" are trying to take more and damned if I'll let them have it.

TG - c'mon over girl. Lap dance and beer first, then we'll cool off in the pool.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

LOL, "Pirate Chest" *smiles

Feel better? Damn people trying to take away your fun! I'm ok with not seeing the titties, but sex stores! Tell me it ain't so!

Happy Fuck You Friday! I'll take that beer, in a few hours!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy FUCK YOU Friday Boss! I worked at a titty bar for 3 years. People are not forced into those places. In fact we have to keep some people out. I dont tell you which church you have to go to. If you dont like it, then dont go. Tell your kids the XXX means they couldnt come up with a name. Or something. Fuck them

10:12 AM  
Blogger Roxi said...

god damn I love strip clubs.. if they took them away I would die..

die.. I tell you!

11:31 AM  
Blogger MG said...

lmao @ softball slut... good answer ;)

11:33 AM  
Blogger Bite Me said...

Fuck them if they take away the nudie bars!!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Hey yeah!!!
Titties and the finger. My Friday just got a ton better

Happy FUck You Friday Billy

1:56 PM  
Blogger April said...

Yeah...high and mighty conservatives just majorly piss me off.

We can have a sex shop on Main Street but they refuse to allow outdoor diners to drink a beer outside.

WTFever.

Who's with you for a beer & lap dance? Hmmm...who's giving ya that lap dance, Pirate?? ;-)

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AGERE WITH YOU, I LIKE MY LAP DANCES AND I LIKE MY DRINK TOO. HERE IN PITTSBURGH WE CAN'T HAVE FULLY NUDE DANCERS AND A CASH BAR IN THE SAME ESTABLISHMENT. WTF? WHAT IS THE REASONING BEHIND THIS LAW?

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be holding a prayer vigil for you and your beloved titty bar.

I sympathize with you. I wish drugs, prostitution, booze and drunk driving were legal.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Well I picked one hell of a day to come back, didn't I?

;-)

Fuck me Friday, huh?

10:18 PM  
Blogger L said...

Hi Billy a beer and a lap dace sound wonderful. ;)

11:11 PM  
Blogger CP said...

All the more reason you should move up to Pasco county, Billy! We got all the titties and beer you can handle!

Hell, I got that right here in my own home?

You want bottle or draft? *LMAO*

CP.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Hmmm, interesting. As to being worried about having to explain "xxx" to the kidlets...um...like they can keep them blindfolded and ignorant for the rest of their lives?? I'm thinking they've pretty much seen most of it simply through the daily bombardment of sex through the media, but is there explaining going on for that? Just wondering...

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home