Thursday, August 24, 2006

HNT - Special Guest Edition

Hey y'all, Thursday's here. Time for HNT.

Went out last night for a big fat steak dinner with a kinda family member from the Northeast. Charley's Steakhouse in Tampa is fantastic just so ya know. We ordered up a pair of 32 oz. Porterhouses, that in addition to the Coronas is maybe why I feel the way I do and why I wasn't too creative for HNT today. You get piggies, deal with it. MG, they does count as Pirate flesh, right?

But, better than my feet, hell, WAY BETTER than my feet, we get the special guest from Free Booby Tuesday back again. Like I said she wanted to do HNT but was just a little skeered to do it on her site. Why? I dunno. I can tell you that I am all too happy to post if for her here. She was sooo happy about Tuesday she tells me that there are many more she can send me. PUHLEEEZE! Send 'em on. I love this stuff.

Just can't get enough of stuff like that. Ya don't need to comment on my tootsies, but let's show the special guest some love people. But not too much. I don't want her confidence built to the point where she decides to post them herself. May be kinda selfish but I really liked getting these in my mailbox.

Come play with the cool kids, click the blue button over there>>>>>>>

11 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

THREE THINGS...

CHARLEY's KICKS ASS....
omg, now I'm hungry.

Ok, If I come to Tampa, you have to meet me THERE...
yep.

#2, yes, feet count, and I really like yours... but propping them up on your plans is hot, (you know I like that for some reason)

#3, GUEST OF BILLY..... girl, you are WAYY HOT!

HHNT.... both of you!

9:28 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Awww what cute little toesies you have!!!

I have to say you guest there is HOT!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

Love your pic.....and I really love your special guest's pictures. I just got back from a bike rally, so being naked on the back of bike is something I'm definitely used to.

LOVE IT!!!

HHNT!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Billy's little toes, so cute! Well, that just ruined your manly pirate persona, didn't it? Sorry!

Can I have your guest poster's body for just 6 hours? Please?

10:44 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Billy, you have lovely toes but she is so cute! Your guest HNTer is hot and I would like to get my fingers burnt.

Happy HNT to both of you ;)

11:14 AM  
Blogger April said...

Mmm...love the toes, Pirate.

Your guest? Oh, my...I'm with GE. Can I look like her for a few hours???

Happy HNT!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

Something about the plans behind your feet got me too... HOT! :)

Hi guest! Awesome pics!

1:17 PM  
Blogger L said...

May I rub your feet?

8:43 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

That woman is insanely sex-AY!

And you have the most lovely feet. Just right for a pirate I'd say!

8:50 PM  
Blogger tm said...

YAY, Three pictures. Love your tooties. And your guest is very sexy!!!!
HHNT to you pirate.
xoxox
TME

2:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome toes Boss!! And what a sexxxy tattoo!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home