Thursday, November 30, 2006

HNT - Classic

Alright, I've taken some grief cuz the HNTs have been lacking. One comment in particular was "Another week with no naked pirate, damn." Been busy, way too busy, fuck I'm busy. I know, you've heard that before, unfortunately it's a continuing theme.

Y'all know how I hate to disappoint...

Haven't had the time or opportunity to take anything new worthwhile so we're gonna resort to repeats again this week. Yeah, I know, it's still sweeps month, the programming is supposed to be new and exiting and tittillating (what a word) but hey, what can I do. I'll really try for something new next week, I really will, promise.

So, without further excuses or whining, here are a few Pirate HNT Classics. (Dontcha just love how I repackage this shit - I should be in marketing...)


Ah, don't ya love the classics.

Happy HNT y'all. If ya don't play, you should - click the blue button over there on the right someplace and go see Obsasso, the king of HNT to find out how to play.

9 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

I've always said the good ones are worth a second look (or in this case since I've looked at these way more than twice) ANOTHER look :)

but... one of my favs WAS missing ;)

HHNT!

8:55 AM  
Blogger erika said...

You can replay the best classics anytime! HHNT!

9:18 AM  
Blogger April said...

ya know, the classics are great...and a naked pirate is great anytime...

BUT

if i knew i could be lazy and re-post some old stuff, hell...even I can do that.

heh.

11:47 AM  
Blogger tm said...

YAY!!!!!! LOVE THE CLASSICS. You can never see a classic to many times (translation: I'll be back again today, probably many times.) I know you have been busy, so I appreciate the effort to post these. Thanks.
Love a pirate carrying his sword.
xo
TME

12:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My favorite is the ass shot Boss woot woot

1:28 PM  
Blogger L said...

The classics are always the best. ;)

9:05 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Is it bad that I remember those "classics" so well?

I think I need a drink!

Looking HOT, Pirate! Hope you're doing well!

10:35 PM  
Blogger tm said...

OH MAN, this looks familiar, I haven't been here before, have I???
Just needed another peek.
xo
TME

11:58 PM  
Blogger Sunny Delight said...

Since this is my first time here...these are new to me....and mmmmm I like....the blue jean photo...so classically sexy I love imagining running my fingers....umm..er...everywhere. And a man and his sword...oh YES baby.... Happy Belated HNT darlin'

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home