Tuesday, January 09, 2007

FreeBoobyTuesday!

Hey Peoples, it's the first FreeBoobyTuesday of the new year.

I would like to thank all of you for your kind words and support for my big sale week, it was huge for me and the company. Now, if I only had a way to celebrate that achievement. Got another one yesterday, only $2k but everything counts right?

Now.

BOOBIES.


God I love Florida, the beach and everything tropical.

Then again, I just love boobies, I really like these.

That's right, it's 2 for Tuesday, or maybe like 8. But who's counting...

Enjoy your day folks, and if you can come up with a way for me to celebrate my achievement, and it must be celebrated, by all means let me know.


4 Comments:

Blogger DH said...

OK...the girls on the beach are nice...but girl #2...WOW! Well done...and I'm glad to see you didn't miss your first FreeBoobyTuesday obligations of the new year!

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the "BOOBS", and congrats on the work lined up. I too am out chasing work, altho up here it's muddy, wet, and thank goodness unseasonably mild. Will be keeping an eye on your three "B's", or should I say four "B's" ?????

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home