Tuesday, December 05, 2006

FreeBooby Tuesday

Hey all, still alive and kicking. Still wornout and drained also. Not doing well at keeping the stress level down either. Thanks for the love that was shown yesterday, if your just getting here and wondering why people would show the Pirate some love, check the post below.

It is FreeBooby Tuesday, even though it's late in the afternoon I figured I got to put something up since ATL LG advised folks to come here and look at boobies.

This one's not so much about the boobies as where the pic was taken. Subway, where I can get sammiches with 6 grams of fat or less. Seeing as how I've got to get serious about the whole cholesterol thing now, guessing cheeseburgers, fries and wings are off the menu. Got to remember to make some more oatmeal cookies too. Anyways, Subway.
How come that never happens when I'm there?? Then again maybe my heart couldn't take it.

Hope everybody is having a great day. Should be seeing the doc again in a couple days so I'll let y'all know what goes on.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Who doesnt love fresh and fast boobies, er umm I mean food? Get to feelin better Boss

10:06 AM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

OK don't get me wrong... I love boobies too but her facial expression is perfection as well!

See we men do look at more than just your chest ladies...we just have an order about doing it.....

11:26 AM  
Blogger MG said...

cutting back never looked so good.

1:17 PM  
Blogger April said...

thanks for sending me the link, babe.

now...you take care of yourself or i'll be down there to kick ya in the ass for NOT doing it.

loves ya, sugar.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

No wonder Jerrid ate there everyday. Have a great day!!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home