Monday, December 18, 2006

Keepin it on the down low...

Hey all.

Still here and kicking. Barely today.

This trying to rest and relax shit is gonna kill me, mainly cuz I just ain't no good at it.

I be worn out and tired and feeling sickly, hopefully this too shall pass.

I had a call today from a contractor I deal with and the man wants to award us a job worth about $200K, I should be doing a fucking happy dance - all I can do is sit here. That just ain't right.

Hope everybody's week is a good one and you get all your Xmas shopping done.

Oooh, speaking of Xmas...

Whaddaya do with a Baby Jesus?

Odd question I know, but hear me out.

Sweetpea, Babygirl and I went out and bought a tree yesterday, a holiday shrubbery if you will, and a couple of poinsettas so we could Xmas out the inside of the house. We got back and moved some furniture and I went out the front door to bring the tree inside and when I stepped out there was a baby Jesus on my doorstep.

A tiny baby Jesus in a cradle, sitting on our door mat? Replete with halo. A baby Jesus. Now we have no idea where it came from and quite frankly it was a little creepy. Neither of the girls would go near it. Totally strange, guessing maybe one of our neighbors thinks we need a little help?

So, question of the day is??? If you walked out the front door and found a baby Jesus on your doormat - what would you do with it?

3 Comments:

Blogger ATLLG said...

OK... I'm first...Wheee... for this?

OK I'll get serious...first...glad to hear you are hanging in there be patient...you only have ONE body...

Baby J.....hmmmmm... I think we (the fam) would create the whole scene with hay and stuff in the front yard.....


heck maybe they would then drop off each of the others!

( sorry my crazy side just had to say that )

Merry Christmas!

1:06 PM  
Blogger MG said...

ok, you immediately reminded me of a Pearls Before Swine, strip from the past, gotta to find it, as soon as I do, I'll send it to you...

I'd be a little creeped out too...
My neighbor has a little "Christmas is a birthday" sign in their yard...
WRONG...
get your facts straight.

well, let me take that back... true.. it is a birthday for some, I suppose..
anyway...
I'm rambling... off to find the PBS for ya!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Umm ok it was a doll right? Not a real baby cause NOW that would be weird. Maybe it's a game. Now you have to put it on another's neighbor's doorstep and see if it gets back to the original owners?

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home