Tuesday, January 16, 2007

FreeBoobyTuesday

Hey all, welcome to FreeBoobyTuesday!

Been a slow posting week, see I haven't put up anything since last Wednesday... say it with me - SLACKER! Lots happening, just not writing it down. Last Wednesay a cousin of mine and her new beau came to visit, nothing unusual about that 'cept that I hadn't seen her in 7 years. She's from my dad's side of the family, we never saw that branch of the tree all that often; I spose cuz they lived further away than he cared to drive. Matter of fact I've only seen folks from that branch 4 times in the last 20 years. 3 of those for funerals, talk about a fun time to get together.

This time was for fun, I made a great dinner with the help of Babygirl. She made her world famous BBQ shrimp whilst I threw together several racks of ribs and the fixins. We ate and drank and smoked and ate and then dranks some more. A good time was had by all. As usual we promised to never let that much time pass again before we see each other...

This cousin and I have always had a certain click between us, not sure what it is but it was just always there. This trip I may have found out a reason why - she loves Pirates - but c'mon, really, who doesn't? This is something that we had never known about each other, to me that was really cool, she was freaked by the theme of the room they slept in - which was the old home office. I never moved all the priate flags and shit to the new corporate offices over the summer so she enjoyed her space.

Which brings me to an announcment. Quiet please. TME, turn that jackhammer off will ya? This is improtant. Another one of the reasons I love Tampa is that this time of year we have a little party known as Gasparilla, it's a pirate invasion of the city. Starting next weekend and ending on January 27th with the invasion. Every January, a great percentage of the population here turns pirate, and it's a blast. Too bad Kelly has kinda disappeared from the blog scene cuz last year she was talking about coming down for it - miss ya kid. The Pirates are coming! The Pirates are coming! You can visit the link for more info, and if ya decide to come let me know.

Now, for the reason I love Tuesday - BOOBIES! Softball Slut suggested body shots were in order last week to "celebrate the sale" and who am I to deny my lovely, plaid skirted assistant. Love the ponytails BTW, nice touch. Now without any further adieu, FreeBoobyTuesday, body shot style.

Y'all have a great day - I'm gonna.

and for those of you keeping track - I have an appointment for an echogram with doppler tomorrow morning.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ahoy Boss! I am like the postal service. I cum to work snow, sleet, rain, or shine. It's snowing and sleeting here in the great state of Texas. Thanks for the pics! They are bootyful boobies.

1:05 PM  
Blogger RobynB said...

I hope all goes well with your appointment.

xo

1:27 PM  
Blogger April said...

*thinking of you, sugar*

hey...a pirate invasion sounds like fun. maybe i should wind my way down there for that!

:)

1:42 PM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

Ahoy Captain!

Would love t' sail in fer de festivities but hav me own family plans. Argh.

Hope the Dr visit goes well.

OMG! I do need to party with those folks! I'm really thirsty right now. And my drink is tequila! Had me some Patron Silver back during the holidays..mmmmmmmm.

9:42 PM  
Blogger erika said...

Hey I am always up for a party!!! I can be a pirate!

Hope your tests go well!

9:55 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Um, darlin? I don't see how Gasparilla is going to help your health issues!

But, I love the boobies and I WILL be at Gasparilla (the night version) where I will be the chick with the most beads, cause I AM the chick with the most boobs!

wanna meet up somewhere? strip club of your choice!

CP.

2:27 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Billy! You've been ill, and I don't know about it!?!

What happened? I need signs/symptoms, onset, pain rating (if any), respiratory status, skin temperature and condition, and treatments given for said illness.

I'll be waiting. :)

11:53 AM  
Blogger tm said...

OK, I am days late for this post and I didn't here the announcement with that jackhammer of mine running so constantly. I would have loved to come to the pirate invasion. In fact I read a book (erotica) about this celebration once.
Maybe next year I will get to come and see the pirates.
Billy, How did the doctor appointment go???? Update, please :)

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello


G'night

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home