Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Free(zing)BoobyTuesday!

Dammit y'all, how many times do I have to say it...

This is fucking Florida. Was a chilly 37 degrees when I got in the truck this morning, didn't have to scrape ice but seriously, I've only got so many long sleeve shirts. It's Tuesday and I'm out of warm clothes, it better warm up tomorrow or I got to call in sick or something.

Anyways, as always, it gave me an idea for Tuesday here on the ship. I kinda thought Free(zing) Booby Tuesday was clever - if you don't agree the plank is over to your right, please, step off.

So, maybe I don't have snow but boobies in the snow was the best I could do, there were no returns for my search on Frosted Boobs. And now, on with the show... I ccould just never sail far enough north to encounter this.











Have a great day people, and for Ja's sake, stay warm! Can't afford to lose any crew members this week. And if ya got an extra warm beanie or flannel shirt hanging about send it to your old pal Billy.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love snow and boobies. I told you boss it's cold. It sucks and I dont like it. I need something to warm me up.

5:31 PM  
Blogger tm said...

Brrrrrrrr. IIIIII aaaaaam FRRREEEEEZING TOOOOO.
ANYONE CARE TO GO TO MEXICO??? Maybe it is warm down there!!!!
That girl is insane, someone give her a coat.
Stay warm Billy.
xo
TME

3:21 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Hooray Boobies!

CP.

10:48 PM  
Blogger April said...

yeah, i'm cold, too. it's damn snowing up here today. let's take off for a warm beach somewhere, damn it.

maybe i'll feel better then.

pfftt.

8:57 AM  
Blogger MG said...

ok, well... I have to say, the first pic scared me a little, something awkward about it...
the second two, yeah, nice....

missing HNT too much lately though, I need to see Pirate flesh!!!!!

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are awsome! brave heart!

10:42 AM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

Dude....I'm sending the ice/sheet/shit your way!


J/K....thanks for the boobies!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heard there were some wicked storms in FL last night. You aight boss?

10:20 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Ohh I am supposed to feel sorry for you when it's 10 degrees here?

LOL

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home