Friday, January 26, 2007

FuckYou! Friday


It's FLORIDA dammit!

I'm not supposed to be scraping ice off my fucking windshield. Welcome to Friday in Tampa, there's frost on the rooftops and the grass, would have taken a pic but Sweetpea was late for school and we had to go. Ya know 42 degrees is a fine temperature for your beer but not for your Pirate.

So, fuck you to the forces of nature that brought the chill to my damn neighborhood. Yeah, I know, some of you are dealing with major snow falls and ice storms and subfreezing temperatures but c'mon, I live in a subtropical climate for Ja's sake, not in the great white north. You made your choice I made mine, I hate the fucking cold.

Nuff said, hope everybody has a great fucking weekend. I get to sleep in. Hells yeah.

That is all.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dammit I thought I would get some heat and sun when I went there. Guess the only heat will be in your pants. HAHAHHA

10:56 AM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Yeah, I'm one of those in "the great white north". If you're that bothered by a little bit 'o frost then, yup, you'd hate it here!

Just stay in bed where it's all warm and fuzzy!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

I have to agree. The cold sucks ass. What is going on with the weather this year.

11:38 AM  
Blogger MG said...

I was laughing this morning at the southern way to handle cold weather...

normal warm clothes...
rush to the car.
heater...
exit car, rush to the destination's door
no need for warm clothes, it's the south...
it'll be warm again soon

excellent fuck you...
have a great day

12:08 PM  
Blogger tm said...

Whine, whine, whine. Some of us have been freezing for months. The choice I made was not where I live, it was who I married. I would have to get rid of him to move anywhere warm. I am so cold that I am thinking of it.
Stay in bed, Billy, bet it is always hot there ;)
Have a nice RELAXING weekend.
xo
TME

1:09 PM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

I hate having break out the TRUE winter coat......

Excellent FUF!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok first of all fuck blogger. Second of all. A 58 hour work week is not "slowing down." I shall have to spank you. Bad Boy

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home