Thursday, February 08, 2007

HNT - A little behind

Yippeee, it's Thursday!

Okay, that's the extent of my enthusiasm today.

Haven't posted an HNT yet this year, but, since I had a request to put one up I figured I'd better. Searched through the archives for a special pic (one not yet posted) but couldn't find what I was looking for so you get this one. Hope this will cheer you up friend - it's the best I got to offer today.

Click on the blue button to the right, yeah that one over there and play HNT with all the cool kids.

**Update on my worker, he's got no broken bones but his foot is still sore as hell. He's hobbling around but working; his dedication to taking care of his kids is incredible. He's driving the company truck til he gets his shit sorted out, hopefully soon he'll be able to get some more transportation.

8 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

WOW...
I'm smiling :)

HHNT

(and I'm going back for another look...)

1:05 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Woot Woot!!

;-)

4:56 PM  
Blogger DH said...

Damn...I came here hoping for a late Free Booby Tuesday and I got an on-time HNT.

Damn the luck!!!

3:05 AM  
Blogger April said...

glad the worker is doing okay...

i'm jealous as hell you're going to see spamalot....

NICE ass, sugar.

*muah*

7:20 AM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

well..uhhh... I'm at least glad I stopped by late and saw the back side...

2:54 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

That is such a smackable ass!

Hope things are going better for you. Tell your guy that those kids will appreciate all that he does. It's not easy, but I applaud the man he is.

Hugs to you, Pirate.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

*sneaks in and gives that ass a lil pinch*

cute :D



indigo xxx

4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy! I picked the right time to stop by and say see what you've been up to. Look at that sweet, sweet ass! I've looked at it about ten times now. I just want to bite it!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home