Thursday, March 01, 2007

HNT - One sick pirate

Hey all, look it, Billy's posting an HNT. WTF?

Sick as a dog...


Worn out, tired, congested and cranky as hell.


Gonna write a post tonight, so if you would, check in tomorrow and have a read; it has to do with the new guy I hired and the old guys who are severely letting me down. I wanna hear input from my blogger friends about how you think I could handle this. I'm torn, really torn, but at a point where I need to do something and I wanna hear from y'all. So, come back tomorrow and have a read and give me your heartfelt opinions.

Have a great day folks, Happy HNT!

8 Comments:

Blogger April said...

hi there, sexy...i hate you're sick. hope you feel better soon!

i'll make a note to check in tomorrow...

*kiss*

12:58 PM  
Blogger tm said...

you may be tired. sick and cranky but you are also hot as hell!!! You leave this picture up and I will come back tomorrow, and saturday and sunday and monday and...
Feel better Sweetie.
xo
TME

1:36 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Number one: hate that your sick
Number two: hate that I had to see a man's ass. Sorry.

Happy HNT

4:01 PM  
Blogger MG said...

ok, I can't look...
nope, closing my eyes to back outta here...
you should have warned me...
damn man!
I cant handle that much Pirate Flesh with no warning...

tomorrow, I'll come back tomorrow when I'm better prepared....

omg... HHNT

5:20 PM  
Blogger L said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon, let me know I will bring you some chicken soup and a cheeseburger.

((hugs))

9:31 PM  
Blogger MG said...

today I was prepared, excited, anticipating seeing the pic again, and well... I tried to click it but nothing happens...

Can you send me the full sized version?????

If I says pretty pretty please?????

1:43 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

HOLY FUCK!!! I told you that ass was smackable! Woo Hoo!

I do hope you're feeling better, want me to make you some soup?

9:37 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Woot woot! Fabulicious HNT doll!

(Hope you're feeling right as rain very very soon.)

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home