, ya got me.
6 weird things about the Pirate, must be inflation; last time I got tagged with this I only had to list 5...
1) I hate rules, that lends to the Pirate persona - that's why I didn't follow the instructions precisely and state clearly the rules for this tagging above as instructed. Maybe that's not too weird but I hate being herded. If there's a rule, I'll bend it, if there's a system, I'll work it.
2) When I die my family has decided to cremate me and spread my ashes in the water at the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney World... wonder what that's all about?
3) My first wife, bless her soul, was cremated and a portion of her is on Tom Sawyer Island at Disney World. When I go there I take the ferry to the island, walk thru the fort, hop a wall and sit under a tree and smoke a fattie with her.
4) The smell of sawdust relaxes me, when aggravated I fire up the table saw and make a pile.
5) Gonna copy ATL LG
here, I like liver and onions. Always have, with mashed potatoes, mmm, mmm, good. There have to be more of us out there. C'mon, stand up and be counted.
6) I have kept every father's day, birthday, christmas, whatever type card my kids have ever given me. I have a stack that takes up an entire dresser drawer. Pack rat or softie - you decide.
Okay, that's six, maybe weird maybe not. I'm not gonna tag anybody - there I go breaking the rules again. If ya wanna play, please by all means do.
Here's a few road trip pics, and GE
, yes, we had dinner and a few beers at the Moon River Brewery but no ghostly happenings. and CONGRATS on the new job!
This is in Savannah, made me think of my Billy's Big Boy Playground idea all over again. I wanted to go play on the tractors.
The Clipper Trading Company in Savannah, this is the greeter, beats the hell out of the old guy at Walmart. This St. Bernard just wanders the store letting everybody scratch his head.
Yet another failed attempt to take Sweetpea's picture.
Little guy came up to me in a park and then ran up a tree. Reminded me of my squirrel Charlie, he was just as effin fat.
This chick was spray painted on a wall in an alley, pretty cool huh?
Our only stop in South Carolina, sorry April
. The kids wanted chili cheese fries. Yummm.
More later. Have a great day peoples.